Take the Guesswork out of art licensing costs
Meaning that you can license an image for a specific usage for a pre-determined fee, term and territory.
No-Surprises Licensing Fees
- Up to 5,000 ea imprints, size up to 35sq-inches fee is: $450 USD per SKU for two year - world-wide rights.
- Up to 5,000 ea imprints, size up to 144sq-inches fee is: $600 USD per SKU for two year - world-wide rights.
- Up to 5,000 ea imprints, size up to 324sq-inches fee is: $800 USD per SKU for two year - world-wide rights (any product, Except Gift Bags - see below for discount).
- Gift Bags any imprint size up to 324sq-inches, one-time minimum fee is $280 USD + $0.36 per bag. Unlimited quantities three year world-wide rights. Exclusive option for gift bags is only a penny more per bag
- additional licenses to extend term or add artworks are priced per the Fee list.
About No-surprises Non-exclusive Licensing
- Except as may be otherwise noted herein,license is for Non-exclusive worldwide Single use of an image on one commercial product (a single SKU): two year license for quantities up to 5,000 images.
- As noted above, No-surprises licenses are available for any imprint size up to 324sq-inches (18" x 18").
- A RGB tiff digital file @ 180ppi (minimum resolution) will be delivered to you after receipt of your payment and clearance to our bank account.
- All fees are payable in advance in United States Dollars ($ USD)
- Contact ArtVisions if you desire a larger size, longer term, or require a traditional exclusive license for a single image or a selection of images.
DRAFT | For Review Only
Non-exclusive License Terms Agreement
A two part written Agreement is provided for each Non-exclusive License.
part 1: The Standard Form General Terms Non-exclusive License - (common to all licenses):
Part 2: Is a "Non-exclusive License Grant (link below is to a draft example) for Single Use of One Image", containing details such as image ID, quantity, and other information provided by you relative to your desired use of the artwork. We will email a draft to you for review, prior to completing the transaction.
Single Use License Grant draft.pdf no_surprises_license-grant-draft
OPTION: Traditional Royalty License
- You have the option to request a traditional royalty license including exclusive rights, depending upon image availability for exclusive use.
- Exclusive rights licenses entail an unique agreement, a small advance fee, a three year term, and other royalty terms resulting in a somewhat higher overall cost than the non-exclusive "No Surprises" License
- exclusive for your product type
- size limitation is removed (subject to file avalibility)
- you can include as many (or few) images as you like on a single license.
- three year term
- world-wide rights