Irina V. Ivanova: hand-painted original art & fashion illustration.
Professional visual artist and fashion designer, Irina V. Ivanova, paints elegant fashionistas, cute “little chefs”, adorable kittens, and sophisticated fashion models. Impressive, but that is only a small snapshot of her delightful art.
She also paints Japanese kimono figures in two distinct styles, fantasy “fashion faries”, a zodiac sign series, and fashion-oriented repeat patterns in a variety of styles and subjects.
Ivanova Portfolio [Tap or click a Thumbnail below to see Larger Image or Start Slideshow]
About Ivanova Art
Irina’s art builds upon textile design principles inspired by her time as a fashion industry designer and executive. Her personal art style is defined by a delicate balance of fine art and design with subtle influences of her exposure to different cultures. Her experience, surpurb artistry, and her savvy design sense make her art a sure-fire winner.
Irina’s style fuses her fashion experience and her drawing & painting mastery into various series of lighthearted, charming, yet serious, artistic expression.
Hand-painted original artworks by Irina include:
- sophisticated figures depicting fashion-divas in a variety of poses,
- delightful “wee cooks” – mother’s helper in kitchen attire,
- fashion faries fantasy figures,
- Cooking divas- fashion models dressed as chefs, acting as cooks,
- Japanese kimono and oriental costume inspired fashion divas.
- astrology/zodiac signs as never seen before,
- stylish pets – fashion conscious cats and kitties with sense of style,
- cute kittens in solid colors suitable for silkscreen designs.
- fashion-oriented repeat patterns in a variety of styles and subjects.
The images on this page are only a sample of art available from ArtVisions' image database.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) compliance.
In order to comply with latest privacy regulations, we require that you check the,
"I AGREE TO SUBMIT MY INFORMATION TO ARTVISIONS",
box on the CONTACT FORM in order to submit it.