Irina V. Ivanova: hand-painted original art & fashion illustration.
Professional visual artist and fashion designer, Irina V. Ivanova, paints elegant fashionistas, cute “little chefs”, adorable kittens, and sophisticated fashion models. Impressive, but that is only a small snapshot of her delightful art.
She also paints Japanese kimono figures in two distinct styles, fantasy “fashion faries”, a zodiac sign series, and fashion-oriented repeat patterns in a variety of styles and subjects.
Ivanova Portfolio [Tap or click a Thumbnail below to see Larger Image or Start Slideshow]
About Ivanova Art
Irina’s art builds upon textile design principles inspired by her time as a fashion industry designer and executive. Her personal art style is defined by a delicate balance of fine art and design with subtle influences of her exposure to different cultures. Her experience, surpurb artistry, and her savvy design sense make her art a sure-fire winner.
Irina’s style fuses her fashion experience and her drawing & painting mastery into various series of lighthearted, charming, yet serious, artistic expression.
Hand-painted original artworks by Irina include:
- sophisticated figures depicting fashion-divas in a variety of poses,
- delightful “wee cooks” – mother’s helper in kitchen attire,
- fashion faries fantasy figures,
- Cooking divas- fashion models dressed as chefs, acting as cooks,
- Japanese kimono and oriental costume inspired fashion divas.
- astrology/zodiac signs as never seen before,
- stylish pets – fashion conscious cats and kitties with sense of style,
- cute kittens in solid colors suitable for silkscreen designs.
- fashion-oriented repeat patterns in a variety of styles and subjects.
The images on this page are only a sample of art available from ArtVisions' image database.