ArtVisions™ Fine Art Licensing
Representing 20 talented artists, photographers, designers, and studios.
View Artists Gallery Page
Welcome to ArtVisions
Your helpful Online Art Licensing Teammate
Our niche - and vision - is providing bottom-line friendly solutions for you, in combination with a selection of fresh and trend forward "art & design with a twist".
- ONE: ARTISTS
- We represent a carefully selected coterie of artists, designers, and photographers whose work is in concert with our vision.
- Works range from abstract to photographic realism
- TWO: LICENSING CHOICES
- Rights Managed (RM) - simple, straight forward fee schedule
- Traditional Royalty - fees tailored to fit your business case
- THREE: FOCUS
- we focus on a selected range of products within the following categories:
- Gift & Leisure
- Home Accent / Wall Decor
we work with a carefully chosen group of clients (and think you may be an excellent addition)
- BONUS: EXPERIENCE
- ArtVisions was founded in 1993. The founder's background is one of practical experience in intellectual property (IP) management/agreements, international sales, marketing, and various technical roles.
See art by All Artists
Traditional Art Licensing
ArtVisions' Traditional rights royalty license provides for exclusive or non-exclusive rights, depending upon your needs.
If you want exclusive rights, we verify that the image is not currently licensed under an ArtVisions Rights Managed (RM) agreement.
Traditional rights licenses require a small advance fee, include North American rights (upgradable to world-wide), a two year term, defining your product use, and a percent royalty on sales of the art.
ArtVisions™ Traditional Royalty License Terms
Rights Managed Licensing
ArtVisions' Rights Managed (RM) license provides for non-exclusive world-wide rights during the term of the license.
RM per image prices range between $3.33 per print to as low as $1.40 per print, depending on quantities licensed.
ArtVisions™ RM License Terms & Prices
Duties as Artist Agent
Your licensing agreement will be between you and the Artist.
ArtVisions™ acts as sole Agent for our Artists. We handle all administrative duties on behalf of the Artist, including - but not limited to - negotiations, royalty payments, royalty reports, digital delivery of art files, and notices & requests.
ArtVisions™ Duties as Artist Agent
Typical Art and Design Product uses
Artworks shown on the various Gallery Pages have been especially selected from our extensive catalog of images for your use.
Stationery For Adults & Children
- journals & notebooks
Home Accent / Wall Decor
- decorative throw pillows
- china mugs/drinkware
- framed wall art
- art prints - unframed paper/canvas
- wall graphics / wall decals / stick-ups
- throw rugs/area rugs
- bath towels
- bath mats
- ceramic tiles
- shower curtains
- decorated plates (casual dining)
- place mats
Gift & Leisure - Adult/Children
- tote bags
- quilting fabrics
- novelties & conversationals
- travel mugs/drinkware
- mobile phone skins
- yoga mats & towels
- paper cups & plates - party goods