ArtVisions is transitioning to a Rights Managed (RM) business model. As a result, the site is missing a few pages and some data.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us via the form on the linked page: About-ArtVisions™
Art Licensing. Artvisions’ mission is helping licensees maximize revenue potential via a quick, easy and economical way to license marketable art.
ArtVisions’ carefully curated licensing collection of appealing market-ready art & design combined with simple, safe, Rights Managed Licensing, translates to cost and schedule savings.
Artworks & designs are suitable for a wide range of products including: leisure & hobby; home decor; tabletop & room accents; textiles; stationery and giftware items.
QUICK & EASY
Easily license unique artworks.
ArtVisions' Rights Managed (RM) art licensing is the quick, easy and economical way to license art for your projects. We embrace the internet to put art at your fingertips (literally, if you use a keyboard and mouse or mobile device), making it easy for you to quickly license art from our varied selection.
RM art licensing from ArtVisions is fast, simple and safe. Terms and fees are clearly stated before you commit.
Rights Managed (RM) licensing means that you can license an image for a specific usage, for a one year term with world-wide use, and options to expand term up to three years. The number of authorized imprints during the term varies, and includes incremental options for larger print quantities.
Because ArtVisions offers only unique fine art and custom designs from our curated collections, the licensee can be confident that the licensed image will not be widely used by competitors. ArtVisions offers an option to request an upgrade to exclusive rights, depending upon image availability.
LICENSE TERMS OVERVIEW
Rights Managed (RM) licensing means Non-exclusive license for Single use of an image on one commercial product (a single SKU): worldwide license.
Written Agreement is provided for each RM License. Visit the RM Price List page and scroll down to the link to Download a copy of the License Agreement PDF
RGB tiff digital file @ 200ppi*
*minimum resolution - most files are @ higher resolution - up to 300ppi
How does RM Art Licensing Work?
ArtVisions’ standard RM (Rights Managed) Licensing gives the licensee non-exclusive, well defined, limited rights for use of artwork as described below.
- "Artwork" means a single image per license,
- price based upon file size and,
- up to a specified maximum number of imprints.
- to be used in a specified territory (in the case of RM, territory is world-wide),
- to be used only on a single product SKU - each additional use requires an additional license,
- for a defined (one-year + option to extend) term. Licensee has the option to select a longer term, or a higher number of imprints for an additional fee.
The licensee also has the option to request an upgrade to exclusive rights, depending upon image availability and artist's approval.
Licensee’s payment confirms their acceptance of all terms and conditions of the license. Payment in full by the licensee is required prior to releasing the image. Once the advance license fee is paid, there are no other requirements for royalty payments during the license term.
Is RM Licensing the Only Service Offered?
RM Licensing is based upon non-exclusive rights for use of the artwork. Licensees can select from the full range of ArtVisions license types. But in some cases – e.g. “Traditional” Royalty Licensing, an exclusive arrangement will likely be necessary.
OTHER License Types
- Traditional Royalty License - Percent Royalty On Sales with Advance Fee - exclusive license for product.
- Fixed Fee Royalty Paid in Advance - higher fee than RM due to exclusive license for product.
- LOD - License On Demand - a form of Print On Demand whereby the licensee "rents" the use of several web quality jpegs for "catalog" use on their site. If/when the license gets an order, they simply request and pay for a RM license, easy, simple and inexpensive way to offer a lot of art with out taking on financial exposure. We have already produced lo res images for use on our RM site, so our expense is limited to documentation prep and reconfiguring images for LOD use.
NOT ACCEPTED BY ARTVISIONS
- Royalty On Sales without Advance Fee - exclusive license for product - similar to POD (defined below) - not acceptable to ArtVisions unless authorized in advance by artist.
- POD - Print On Demand - Royalty Paid only upon sales [this type is not accepted by ArtVisions] - BUT we have an option. See LOD - License On Demand - described above.
...Trendy new works From ArtVisions’ artists
more: New Art
...ArtVisions’ Rights Managed (RM) art licenses are a quick, easy and economical way to acquire art for your projects
more: RM Licenses
...Pleasing art that can stand alone as a product, or enhance a multitude of merchandise
...art well suited for children, holidays, friendships and fun. Her tropical settings and Teddy Bear paintings are wonderful
...Whimsical, joyful and fun images flow from the digital pen and paintbrush of CATRU
...Fantastic Detailed Photographs of Nature’s Creatures in the Wild. Eye-catching Nature Photography by Matt Cuda. Portfolio [Tap or
...Sharp and stylish art featuring sophisticated, vintage-inspired floral line drawings; Zen-style bamboo graphics
...Incredibly vivid pen and ink imagery – executed with technical virtuosity and sensitivity
...Cheerful multicolored close-up floral impression paintings: “Hearts of Flowers” Floral impressions & eye-catching garden landscapes by Gigi Hoeller.
...Contemporary landscape, coastal, and floral painting Portfolio [Tap or click a Thumbnail below to see Larger Image or
...Viki paints A slice of life; with a woman’s point of view in a luscious colorful and pleasing style.
...elegant fashionistas, adorable kittens, sophisticated fashion models, kimono figures, fantasy faries, zodiac signs…
...hand panted original art – sophisticated contemporary floral, botanical and abstracted cityscape motifs
...Innovative scrumptious graphic art and colorful paintings especially for children – and all of us
...Jan Matson’s wonderful art is represented by ArtVisions™ on a non-exclusive basis
...Trendy Sophisticated Seamless Geometric Repeats, Floral Impressions and Abstracts Portfolio [Tap or click a Thumbnail below to see
...Bright Colorful Latino Themed Art Fantastic colorful art populated by exotic Latin women similar to those of Rivera,
...Eye-catching Photographic Impressions of Our World The eye-catching fine art photography – ranging from landscape to abstracts –
...Depictions of God’s Grace as seen through the eyes of theologian and professional photographer Alton Vance. Wonderful photographs
Landscapes, Seascapes, Coastal, Whales and Angel